Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
An easy-to-use bank of resources focused on specific learning objectives accompanied by teacher notes and lesson plans.
- Bang up to date – helps you meet the five outcomes of Every Child Matters.
- Provides additional material to SEAL – pupil interactive activities, templates and assessment.
- Meets the requirements of PSHE National Curriculum Guidelines.
- Divided into six themes, the resource includes activities, ideas for circle time and teacher support.
- The CD-ROM contains interactive pupil activities, photographs and differentiated photocopiables.
November 3rd, 2008
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Health & Wellbeing
What are the minimum system requirements for the Health & Wellbeing CDs?
PC or Mac with CD-ROM drive; 512Mb RAM, Graphics card and colour monitor capable of displaying 24-bit colour graphics at a resolution of at least 1024×768 pixels. PC – Windows 98 or higher, Processor; Pentium 2 [or equivalent] 1000 MHz, Mac – OS X and above, Processor: G3 1000MHz.