Hands On History: The Easter Rising 1916 - Molly's Diary
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A crossroads in Irish history. A girl caught in the crossfire. Stand at the heart of the legendary Easter Rising. It’s Easter Monday, 1916. But the people of Dublin aren’t all busy eating Easter eggs. A group of Irish nationalists have captured the Dublin Post Office and proclaimed that Ireland is now a republic. It’s a brave act of defiance against English rule. It’s also the start of a civil rebellion – with twelve-year-old Molly caught up on both sides….
- A thrilling fictional diary from a best-loved series
- Brings a key period in Irish history to gripping life
- Vivid first-person account full of twists and turns
- Essential Irish history made relevant and exciting
March 6th, 2014
AR book level: 6.0; Middle years; 10.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Weird World of William Shakespeare
Horrible Science: Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens
- Beyond the Sky: You and the Universe
- Horrible Histories Special: Ireland
- Unicorn Glitter Shaker Confetti Diary
5booksI Was There Pack x 5
- Game On! Squishy Game Notes File
Little Robin Red Vest
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
5booksMy Story Pack x 5
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End