Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be dispatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
If kicking a ball is your life – listen up! It’s time for some serious reading. With a footie theme, of course. These books are bursting with thrills and spills for die-hard fans like you. We all know that football is the best sport in the world. But how do you get to be the best player? The Sheldon Rovers boys have moved on from training games to playing in proper league matches. They’ve made a great start. But the pressure to perform is on. Can the guys stay strong? Do they really have the winning factor?
- Fast-paced football fiction full of action and excitement
- Alan Durant has written over 80 books and won several awards
- Each story follows the ups and downs of one team member
- Dyslexia-friendly quick reads with simple text and illustrations
Interest age: Teen. Reading age: 5-7.