Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
First Experiences Pack Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Bullying
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences > Growing Up
- All About You > Families > Siblings
- All About You > Hospitals, Dentists, Doctors and Illness
- All About You > Social Skills
- Facts and Information
- PSHE and Citizenship
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Ourselves > Health
A must for the classroom shelf, this fantastic book assortment helps children to adapt to a wide variety of new experiences and handle common emotions in a positive way. Each reassuring book is packed full of practical tips and advice which children can use to prepare for actual situations, or to inform themselves about events they may encounter in the future. This pack includes photo-stories and factual guides to safe and healthy living, as well as several comical books about feelings illustrated by well-loved artist Mike Gordon.
This product has not been reviewed yet.