Fighting Fantasy: Assassins of Allansia
Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
PART STORY, PART GAME – PURE ADVENTURE!“A new way of telling stories and in many ways the birth of modern gaming, these books captured the imaginations of a generation of kids – it’s great to think that a new generation are going to be similarly captivated” bestselling author Charlie Higson After accepting a challenge to survive on Snake Island, a nightmare unfolds when a bounty is placed on your head. From being the hunter, you become the hunted. Now you must find the Assassins before they find you. But who are they? Where are they? Everybody you meet could be an assassin. Trust no-one…
ABOUT THE SERIES The multi-million copy globally bestselling choose-your-own-adventure series is repackaged and reignited for a brand new generation of children.
- All you need is a dice and you can choose which way the story goes
- Be careful – the main character can die at any point!
- 20 million copies sold worldwide in 32 languages
- Perfect for kids who love gaming
- A great way to encourage children away from gaming on screens and get them back into reading books!
This product has not been reviewed yet.