Buy this and your school gets £1.68 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Read all about seashores, where in the world you can find them, what animals and plants live there and how these are dependent on each other. Learn about food chains, seasons and what we can do to protect this important habitat.
Simple quiz questions at the back help readers to remember what they’ve just read.
July 2nd, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Life Story of a Frog
- All About: The Great Plague 1665
- The Princess and the Peas
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Measly Middle Ages
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Mr Bean's Guide to London (Book only)
Be a Scientist Pack
- Maps and Mapping Skills: Understanding Local Maps
- Living in the UK: Living in Wales
Hamish #2: Hamish and the Neverpeople
- Project Science: Plants
- Super Scientists: Isaac Newton
- Food and Cooking in Ancient Egypt
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
- Knights and Castles Things to Make and Do
Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Animals Are Amazing: Dolphins
The Magic Paintbrush
Slug in Love
- Christopher Columbus
- Rock On! Fossils
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
- Horrible Histories: Savage Stone Age
- City Safari: Squirrel
- Horrible Geography: Violent Volcanoes
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
- Animals Are Amazing: Gorillas