Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Everyday French: Bon Appétit! (Teacher Resource)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 6 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Teach practical French through the everyday theme of food. This lively resource book helps learners build their fluency by talking about meals, shopping for food and healthy eating.
- A useful topic that children love
- Stimulating writing, speaking and listening exercises
- Save time with ready-to-go lesson plans and photocopiable activities
- Includes a CD-ROM of activities, music and video/audio clips of real spoken French
Easy to teach and ideal for non-specialists, this book also contains cross-curricular objectives linked to the 2014 Curriculum.
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.