Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
English Timesavers: For Real! English in Everyday Situations (with CD)
Buy this and your school gets £7.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
This book offers teachers a wealth of activities based on reading and listening realia (authentic or simulated-authentic) at an elementary to upper-intermediate level. It supports teachers presenting a ‘Background to Britain’ through a range of authentic and semi-authentic maps, menus, and street plans.
The activities offer content for a discussion about Britain, comparing and contrasting that society with the student’s own, as well as providing some practical material for an eventual study tour trip to the UK.
Timesaver For Real! offers material which aids integrated skills development (with a focus on reading, listening and vocabulary) and revises specific structures in an enjoyable and meaningful way. Examples of activities include:
- Shopping at the CD Megastore (Music types- likes and dislikes)
- TV listings (matching programmes to people profiles)
- Contemporary Teenage Fiction (matching blurbs to covers)
- Maps of Britain and Local Towns (jigsaw pair work).
The series of photocopiable resource books for English Language Teaching includes cross-cultural lessons, grammar, vocabulary or skill development, games, raps and communicative activities and everyday, practical English. Tried and tested by teachers around the world, these are full of imaginative, lively activities and perfect for introducing, consolidating or practising recently taught structures and lexical sets.
This product has not been reviewed yet.