Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Girl next door. Best friend. Mermaid. Who is Emily Windsnap…? Although she lives on a boat, Emily’s mum has always been anxious to keep her out of the water. And when Emily goes swimming and grows a shimmering tail, she finally finds out why! Being a mermaid definitely has its upsides. Emily gets to explore a glorious underwater world of beautiful fish, coral and shipwrecks. Even better, she makes a brand new mermaid friend! So what are the downsides? Well – not everything is shiny and pretty under the ocean. We’re talking legendary sea monsters, a furious King Neptune and a war below the waves…
- Fresh and charming high-school fantasy, beautifully written and imagined
- Liz Kessler is the author of A Year Without Autumn and North of Nowhere
- Hugely popular series that reached no. 10 on the New York Times Best Seller list
“Absolutely enchanting… a salty splash of something fresh within the tradition of mermaid tales.” Amanda Craig
“A magical fantasy – exciting, touching, funny and highly original.” Cheshire Life
This product has not been reviewed yet.