Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you think vegetables are yucky? Does your mum always nag at you to eat them up? Well, just look at what Monty the monster has on his plate. (But don’t get too close, just in case!) The trouble is, Monty does NOT want to eat his people. He’ll eat his vegetables – every single one! But Monty really doesn’t like eating humans, and Mum is getting very fed up…
- A laugh-aloud tale of fussy eating in a monster household
- Vibrant artwork by the illustrator of Rumble in the Jungle
- Encourages kids to try new foods and clear their plates
- “A hilarious story, superbly illustrated” – Parents in Touch
5509 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
January 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 1.9; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.