Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
DVD Readers CEF Level A2: Take Away My Takeaway: New Orleans
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Food and Cooking
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Geography > Journeys and travel
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
Jodie loves Southern fried chicken takeaway but what does she know about real soul food? TV show Take Away My Takeaway sends Jodie to New Orleans in the USA to find out more. She works on a chicken farm, takes part in a New Orleans street parade and learns all about her favourite food! But can she meet the final challenge: making real Southern fried chicken for top New Orleans chef Jacques Imo?
© DCD Media plc. All Rights Reserved.
ISBN: 9781908351722 (NTSC)
ISBN: 9781908351036 (PAL)
April 5th, 2012
- 48 pages