Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
DVD Readers CEF Level A2: Take Away My Takeaway: Italy
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Food and Cooking
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Geography > Journeys and travel
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
Daniel and AJ love takeaway pizza but what do they know about real Italian food? TV show Take Away My Takeaway sends the boys to Naples in Italy to find out more. With the help of pizza chef Enzo, the boys learn all about real Neapolitan pizza. They discover how to milk a buffalo and how to shop for ingredients without speaking any Italian! After three days, are the boys ready to make pizza for expert Antonio Pace?
© DCD Media plc. All Rights Reserved.
ISBN: 9781908351715 (NTSC)
ISBN: 9781908351012 (PAL)
April 5th, 2012
- 48 pages