Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
DVD Readers CEF Level A2: Take Away My Takeaway: Hong Kong
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Food and Cooking
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Geography > Journeys and travel
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
British teenagers Adam and Danny love Chinese takeaways but what do they know about real Chinese food? TV show Take Away My Takeaway sends the boys to Hong Kong to find out more. They discover some wonderful tastes… and some strange ingredients! Can they learn to cook sweet and sour pork in just three days? And will top chef Vivi Cheung and her friends enjoy it?
© DCD Media plc. All Rights Reserved.
ISBN: 9781908351708 (NTSC)
ISBN: 9781908351005 (PAL)
April 5th, 2012
- 48 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.