Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
DVD Readers CEF Level A2: Brilliant Britain: Tea
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Food and Cooking
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions > United Kingdom
- PSHE and Citizenship
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
Irish boxer Barry McGuigan loves tea and drinks ten cups a day! In the TV show Brilliant Britain, Barry finds out more about his favourite drink. He tastes tea at Twinings, Britain’s oldest tea company, has afternoon tea with an etiquette expert at the Ritz Hotel, and, most importantly, leans how to make the perfect cuppa!
© DCD Media plc. All Rights Reserved.
ISBN: 9781908351753 (NTSC)
ISBN: 9781908351067 (PAL)
April 5th, 2012
- 48 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.