Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
DVD Readers CEF Level A2: Brilliant Britain: Breakfasts
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Food and Cooking
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions > United Kingdom
- PSHE and Citizenship
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
British DJ and artist Goldie eats a traditional English breakfast every morning. In the TV show Brilliant Britain, Goldie finds out more about where the ingredients of his favourite meal come from. He visits a free-range pig farm, learns how to make sausages, and discovers why an organic breakfast is always the best!
© DCD Media plc. All Rights Reserved.
ISBN: 9781908351746 (NTSC)
ISBN: 9781908351043 (PAL)
April 5th, 2012
- 48 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.