Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Creative Activities: Maths Problem Solving (Ages 5-7)
Buy this and your school gets £4.00 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A fun and creative way to teach essential maths problem-solving skills. These ready-to-go lessons help children learn to reason mathematically and apply their maths skills in a wide variety of contexts.
- Includes a variety of problem-solving approaches that children learn to use flexibly
- Imaginative fictional contexts to engage and motivate all your pupils
- 31 exciting lesson plans with full-colour artwork and photocopiable worksheets
- Designed to cater for mixed abilities and a range of learning styles
“The National Curriculum for mathematics aims to ensure that all pupils can solve problems… with increasing sophistication.” DfE, 2013