Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 8 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- Animals > Pets > Dogs and Puppies
- English > Comprehension
- English > Reading > Guided Reading > Book Band Turquoise
- English > Reading > Independent Reading
- English > Reading > Reciprocal Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- Facts and Information
- Science > Biology and Life Science > Animals
Connectors is a groundbreaking reading series which narrows the attainment gap through peer-to-peer learning. Children work in small independent groups, each taking a turn to be the leader as they read a book together, following prompts to make predictions and debate issues raised in the text.
Clear prompts represented by coloured faces show each child when it is their turn to read and lead, and how to focus the discussion to engage their team members. This exciting approach builds reading and listening skills, promotes successful teamwork and encourages every child to participate.
Peer-to-peer learning builds cooperation and trust between pupils, motivates disengaged learners, moderates behaviour and develops leadership and cognition skills. The Sutton Trust ranks peer tutoring as one of the most effective ways to improve overall achievement, with disadvantaged and low achieving pupils making particular gains.
Jobs for Sniffer Dogs gets children thinking about tasks that dogs can be trained to do:
- What jobs can dogs do?
- What are their special skills?
- How can they help human beings?
Book Band: Turquoise.
February 3rd, 2011
This product has not been reviewed yet.