Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Two Daisy funnies. She hates peas. She picks her nose. She makes us cry with laughter. Reading alone has never been so easy-peasy. Daisy can be bad. But one thing she’s really good at is making you laugh with a brilliant book. So here are two Daisy stories to tickle your ribs, plus colour pictures by Nick Sharratt. There’s Mum’s epic battle to make Daisy eat her peas. (One of the funniest stories ever written about food.) And the war continues when Mum tells Daisy not to pick her nose. What does this naughty girl reply? Tee-hee.
- A fabulous easy reader with two classic Daisy stories
- Hilarious mischief starring this best-loved character
- Full-colour artwork from star illustrator Nick Sharratt
- Daisy’s book Eat Your Peas won the Red House Award
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.