Collins Read On: Making It Move!
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everything you ever wanted to know about animation.
Find out how the latest animated films are made and how animation has developed since its early days. Plus find out how to create your own flick-book and clay animations.
Help Key Stage 3 students move from Level 3c to Level 3b in reading. Support comprehension with the fascinating photographs and drawings from a range of animations. Encourage shared and guided reading using the ready-made tasks and discussion points on the activity pages at the back of the book.
November 12th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.7; Middle years plus; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Collins Read On: Spies
- City Safari: Pigeon
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Animals in Groups: A Pod of Dolphins and Other Sea Mammal Groups
- Exploring Sound: Pitch and Frequency - Why Can't I Hear That?
- City Safari: Squirrel
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
- Food and Cooking in Ancient Egypt
My Story: Stories of the First World War
Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
- Usborne Beginners: The Iron Age
Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World
Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- Anne Frank's Story
- Fantastically Great Women Scientists and Their Stories
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore