Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Collins Primary Atlas: UK in Maps
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The entire UK in maps. Never be lost again! Maps might look like wiggly lines on coloured paper, but they can tell us some pretty useful things. You might think: who cares how high a mountain is? As long as you don’t have to climb it, it’s all good! But what if you want to climb it? Maps can tell you how high it is, how to get there, what route to walk and what other sights are nearby. They’ll even help you find the Tourist Information in the nearest town. Find out more in this simple guide: a look at how maps are used, how to read them and what they can show us. Plus – have fun with a cool activity on every spread.
- Simple and colourful look at different map types and their usage
- Covers key topics including people and places, settlements and environment
- Improves general knowledge of the UK and its geography
- Builds essential map skills and includes fun activities
This product has not been reviewed yet.