Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Big Cat Readers: Wild Dog in the City (Book Band Green/5)
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Once upon a time, coyotes only lived in the country. But now they’ve moved into cities, where they go hunting at night…
• Green/Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters
• Text type: An information book
• Curriculum links: Science. ‘Pupils should be taught to … identify that most living things live in habitats to which they are suited and describe how different habitats provide for the basic needs of different kinds of animals.’
• The book includes a reader response page on 22-23 to recap learning
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
April 2nd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.