Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Big Cat Readers: Brave Nurses - Mary Seacole and Edith Cavell (Book Band White/10)
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Mary Seacole and Edith Cavell risked their lives to look after the wounded and the dying. They proved that bravery in wartime isn’t just about fighting and winning battles.
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language
• Text type: A dual biography
• A glossary on page 29 defines difficult words
• A timeline on pages 30 and 31 allows children to recap the events of these gallant lives
• Curriculum links: History. ‘The lives of significant individuals in the past who have contributed to national and international achievements. Some should be used to compare aspects of life in different periods [for example … Mary Seacole and Edith Cavell].’
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.