Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Before I Fall
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Finally, the film’s here: the perfect excuse to relive this YA classic as many times as you like! ‘Live every day like it’s your last.’ Easy to say. Not so easy to do. So Sam doesn’t. After all, how was she to know it really was her last day? So she doesn’t tell her family that she loves them. In fact, she doesn’t even say goodbye. And now she’s dead. Too late! Or is it? Sam seems to be living her last day again, over and over. Can she find a way to make it perfect? Is this Sam’s big chance to put all her dumb mistakes right?
- The hugely acclaimed YA sensation – now a major film
- A deeply moving story of goodbyes and second chances
- By the author of Replica, Panic and the Delirium trilogy
- “Beautifully written and outrageously weepy” – Daily Mirror
This book contains mature content.
December 1st, 2016
- 384 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.