A Werewolf Named Oliver James PB
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
On his way home one moonlit night, a strange thing happens to Oliver James: he unexpectedly turns into a werewolf! Suddenly, he can run faster than an express train! He can leap higher than tall buildings! He’s stronger than a lion! There’s only one problem: what on earth will his parents say, when he gets home?
Nicholas John Frith’s third picture book is a rich, dramatic visual feast – and a wickedly funny romp featuring the most endearing little werewolf imaginable.
September 7th, 2017
AR book level: 1.9; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Classics: White Fang
- Archie and George and the Christmas Show
- Shhh! Don't Wake the Royal Baby!
- The Snow Princess and the Winter Rescue
- Little Darlings
- PM Yellow: Bingo's Birthday (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 7
- Scholastic Classics: Moonfleet
- Mine! PB
Usborne First Reading: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
The Day War Came
Superworm (Early Reader)
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Unicorns in Uniforms
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Shark in the Pool
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Shark in the Park
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest
- Where the River Runs Gold
4booksChristmas Pack Ages 10-11
- Scholastic Classics: Romeo and Juliet
4booksChristmas Pack Ages 8-9
- Handa's Surprise
Leon and the Place Between
- The Koala Who Could