Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The first ever funny rhyme by the world-famous creators of The Gruffalo. The book where it all started! But how will this daft story end…? The old lady’s house is poky and small. Gosh, what a squash! What a squeeze! But with a cow on the table, a goat on the bed and a pig in the larder munching her bread… not to mention a big flapping hen, can she make her house feel big and empty again? A hoot of a story, bursting with comic energy and with a feelgood lesson tucked inside. Squash up and enjoy!
- The first story by the star team behind The Gruffalo
- A laugh-aloud rhyming classic full of animal antics
- Julia and Axel are the UK’s top picture book team
- Valuable message about appreciating what you have
“My readers collapsed in heaps, and then had to have it read again. And again.” Vivian French, Guardian