Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The first ever funny rhyme by the world-famous creators of The Gruffalo. The book where it all started! But how will this daft story end…? The old lady’s house is poky and small. Gosh, what a squash! What a squeeze! But with a cow on the table, a goat on the bed and a pig in the larder munching her bread… not to mention a big flapping hen, can she make her house feel big and empty again? A hoot of a story, bursting with comic energy and with a feelgood lesson tucked inside. Squash up and enjoy!
- The first story by the star team behind The Gruffalo
- A laugh-aloud rhyming classic full of animal antics
- Julia and Axel are the UK’s top picture book team
- Valuable message about appreciating what you have
“My readers collapsed in heaps, and then had to have it read again. And again.” Vivian French, Guardian
June 4th, 2004
AR book level: 2.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages