A Poem for Every Day of the Year
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Very beautiful indeed. 365 verses linked to the turning of the year. Celebrate each day. ‘What are days for?’ asked poet Philip Larkin. ‘Days are where we live.’ And now each day of the year has a poem in this book, to help you fully savour it. Daisies and clover. Wild western winds blowing. The golden days of high summer. The wintry newborn year. From A.A. Milne to Shakespeare, from weather poems to whimsical fancies, all these poems are underpinned by a sense of the year’s shape, motion and rhythm. Don’t sleepwalk through your precious days. Read a poem for each of them.
- A vibrant poetry collection to bring your year to life
- Chosen by award-winner Allie Esiri, creator of iF Poems
- Each poem has a short preface to explain its significance
- Beautiful pencil artwork with a picture for each month
October 4th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker - The Graphic Novel
6copiesWolves x 6
Everything Awesome About Space and Other Galactic Facts!
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Fantasy Stories Pack x 3
- Talking Turkeys
- Tales from Africa
Overheard in a Tower Block
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
- Bella Broomstick #5: Midnight Magic
History VIP: Mary Anning
7booksRoald Dahl Plays x7
- Where Zebras Go
- Saturdays at the Imaginarium
Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
The Song from Somewhere Else
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
- Nature Trail: Park
Poems from the Second World War
- Say What You See: Animals
- Fact Cat Habitats: Seashore
- Wildspark: A Ghost Machine Adventure
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
Carol Ann Duffy: New and Collected Poems for Children
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
Poems to Perform
- Oxford Illustrated Shakespeare Dictionary
- Poetry By Heart
Cosmo and the Magic Sneeze
- There's a Pig up my Nose!
- The Giggle Pigs