Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
They’re evil, mean and out to get you. Think ghosts aren’t real? Get real. Nobody does nasty knowledge like Henry. Now he’s taking the scares to the max. An entire horrid factbook of non-soppy ghosts. (No Caspar the Friendly Ghost in here.) Time to check out: the most haunted house in the world. The scariest ghost story ever told. Plus centuries of scary facts and freaky trivia! Proper spooky, blood-dripping ghosts: just how you like them. What’s hiding under YOUR bed?
- Hilarious facts presented in Henry’s unique style
- Spooky fun full of big laughs and ghostly scares
- Illustrated with Tony Ross’s fantastic line artwork
- A great way to get kids reading non-fiction for fun
September 4th, 2014
This product has not been reviewed yet.