Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Welcome to the yucky/funny sequel to Beetle Boy: a second thrilling feast of danger, chuckles and bugs! Once again, cruel beetle fashionista Lucretia Cutter is at large with her yellow ladybird spies. She’s got a brand new evil plan – which means Darkus, Virginia and Bertolt must stop her! This time they’ve got a valuable ally: Novak, Lucretia’s actress daughter. But there are some problems. 1) Darkus’s dad has banned them from getting involved. 2) Vile crooks Humphrey and Pickering are out of jail. 3) Evil Lucretia is always one scuttle ahead…
- A wickedly dark sequel to the bestselling Beetle Boy
- A rollercoaster ride of danger, humour and excitement
- Beetle Boy was a Waterstones Book of the Month
- It received huge acclaim from readers and reviewers
The Battle of the Beetles (book 2)
April 6th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 352 pages