Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Fancy a peek at the big wide world? Well – why fly economy class when you can travel in Horrible style? It’s your passport to deadly excitement and lots of giggles. Who knows: you might even get to lick a frog. Yum! There are pesky predators and ugly bugs. Cold poles, toasty deserts and deadly oceans. (Nowhere is safe.) And above all, there are loads of grisly and disgusting true facts about staying alive out there! Yay!
- A full-colour Horrible tour of the entire globe
- Crammed with maps, stories, pictures and quizzes
- Over 2 million Horrible Geography books sold
- Michael Palin says this book is “horribly good”
October 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 96 pages