Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Laughs, spells and magic! Arriman the Awful, feared Wizard of the North, has decided to marry. But his wife must be a witch of the darkest powers. So he holds a sorcery competition to find out which witch is the most fiendish. Just for starters, Madame Olympia conjures up a thousand plague-bearing rats! Belladonna, the white witch, dreams of being a wicked enchantress. Trouble is, flowers spring up on her pillow as she sleeps, and bats nest happily in her hair. Not only is she nice, but she isn’t even hideous! How can she become the wickedest witch of all?
- A glorious magical romp from the legendary Eva Ibbotson
- Witty, grotesque, anarchic and full of humour and heart
- Eva won the Smarties Prize for Journey to the River Sea
- Her other books included The Secret of Platform 13
October 9th, 2014
This product has not been reviewed yet.