Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Apple and Rain
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Gorgeously emosh. Have man-size tissues handy. Apple’s walk-out mum has suddenly come home. Can they ever be friends again? It’s been eleven years of nothing when Apple’s mother suddenly walks back in the door. Now Apple can finally answer her burning question: why did you go? Unlike Nana, Mum ‘gets’ what being a teenager is like. But just like the stormy Christmas Eve when she left, Mum’s homecoming is bittersweet. Who is really looking after whom? Will Apple ever truly feel whole again? If you’re missing someone. If you’ve lost someone. If you have a broken heart to mend. Or if you loved The Weight of Water. Read this. Sad endings, happy beginnings. Bliss.
- By the brilliant author of One and The Weight of Water
- A heartfelt tale of homecomings, family and forgiveness
- A Carnegie Medal nominee and Children’s Book Award winner
- Sarah Crossan won the 2016 Carnegie Medal for One
This book contains mature content.
February 12th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.8; Upper years; 8.0 points