Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Voted the best Carnegie winner of the past 70 years – and we reckon it’s earned every drop of praise tenfold. First in Philip Pullman’s epic trilogy: an all-time fantasy great. To read it is to witness magic. This is a book so beloved that you, the public, chose it as your favourite Carnegie Medal winner ever. It’s a journey to an Arctic wilderness where witch-queens ride the icy skies, armoured bears roam the snow, and cruel scientists conduct experiments of unspeakable terror. A journey that will take one brave girl, Lyra, to the very edge of her world…
- The wondrous first book of His Dark Materials trilogy
- The most acclaimed children’s fantasy of modern times
- Voted the greatest Carnegie Medal winner in 70 years
- Utterly dazzling, spellbinding, magical storytelling
“Rarely, if ever, have readers been offered such a casket of wonders.” Independent