Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Pr1me Professional Learning: Mathematical Problem Solving - The Bar Model Method
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £3.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Discover the revolutionary ‘thinking blocks’ approach used in Singapore – one of the world’s top global maths performers. The Bar Model Method is a powerful visual tool to help children model and solve mathematical problems.
- Teach yourself the fundamentals of the Bar Model Method
- Find out how to teach this proven strategy in easy steps
- Help your pupils visualise and understand complex maths problems
- Ease the transition from concrete to abstract problem-solving
The Bar Model Method represents maths problems in terms of diagrams and words. This visual representation of the problem makes it easy for teachers to follow pupils’ thought processes and correct misconceptions quickly and appropriately.
This product has not been reviewed yet.