Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The ninth book in the bestsellingTom Gates series of books from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon. TIPS FOR BEING TOP OF THE CLASS (Sadly…I did NONE of these things.) 1. Stay awake in lessons (it helps.) 2. Don’t draw HILARIOUS pictures of your teachers. 3. AVOID the class bully to stay out of trouble. 4. Don’t let Mum and Dad write ANYTHING in your school planner. 5. Don’t let your grumpy sister Delia BOSS you around. (Technically not a school issue – but still important.) I’m TRYING to get voted onto the school council as well – but thanks to the ABOVE list it’s not exactly going to plan.
Tom Gates is a series of books in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- Brilliant World of Tom Gates (book 1)
- Tom Gates: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff) (book 2)
- Tom Gates: Everything’s Amazing (sort of) (book 3)
- Tom Gates: Genius Ideas (mostly) (book 4)
- Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things) (book 5)
- Tom Gates: Extra Special Treats (not) (book 6)
- Tom Gates: A Tiny Bit Lucky (book 7)
- Tom Gates:Yes! No. (Maybe…) (book 8)
- Tom Gates: Top of the Class (Nearly) (book 9)
- Tom Gates: Super Good Skills (Almost…) (book 10)
- Tom Gates: DogZombies Rule (For now…) (book 11)
- Tom Gates: : Family, Friends and Furry Creatures (book 12)
- Tom Gates: Epic Adventure (kind of) (book 13)
- Tom Gates: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans (book 14)
- Tom Gates: What Monster? (book 15)
- Tom Gates: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too! (book 16)
- Tom Gates: The Music Book
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Tom Gates #8: Yes! No (Maybe...)
Tom Gates #6: Extra Special Treats (Not)
- RSPCA #9: Bad Day for Badger
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #5: Escape From Shudder Mansion
Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill
Dirty Bertie: Mascot!
- Puppy Place #6: Flash
- Tom Gates #13: Epic Adventure (Kind Of)
- Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (Mostly)
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
- Puppy Place #5: Buddy
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #4: Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo
The Questioneers #1: Rosie Revere and the Raucous Riveters
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #3: I Am Slappy's Evil Twin
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #2: Attack of the Jack!
- Football Academy: Free Kick
George's Marvellous Medicine with FREE George's Marvellous Mischief Book
- Secret Kingdom Special #8: Royal Bridesmaids
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
The Only Child Club
Reading Ladder Level 2: Friday Surprise
Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #6: The Ghost of Slappy
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
Percy Jackson #5: Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
- Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)