Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
Temporarily out of stock - due 18/12/17
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Now in paperback with new colour-in spines! How does this kid genius stay on top? Find out – and don’t be shy about laughing like a raving looniac too! Doodle hero Tom Gates is sharing his tips for success. Want to be like him? Just follow these simple rules. 1. Stay awake in lessons (it helps). 2. Don’t draw HILARIOUS pictures of your teachers. 3. AVOID the class bully. 4. NEVER let Mum and Dad touch your school planner. 5. Don’t let your grumpy sister BOSS you about. OK: Tom didn’t exactly follow his own rules. But he still rules the world (even if Mr Fullerman won’t admit it). Can Tom get voted onto the school council, and finally be KING of his class?
- Tom’s hilarious ninth adventure – now in paperback!
- Laugh-out-loud mix of doodles, jokes and silliness
- Tom’s first book won the 2011 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
- Hugely popular series with over 2 million copies sold
This product has not been reviewed yet.