Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Christmas spice and all things nice. Oops: did we really say that? We meant yucky Yule customs, terrible jokes and all things EVIL and DOOM. What do you do when you’re sick of nice, fluffy festive fun? When soppy angels and carols have you gritting your teeth? Or when you want a funny Christmas break from the norm? You turn to Horrible Histories, of course. So here it is. The Big Fat Christmas Book. All the foul festive facts you always wanted to know. Plus: spooky festive stories. Rude pantomime songs. Revolting recipes. Big laughs. We wish you a very happy – um, horrible – Christmas!
- A bumper book of Christmas fun – Horrible style!
- From the star team of Terry Deary and Martin Brown
- Full-colour pictures packed with disgusting delights
- Foul facts, cruel Yule fun and spooky seasonal stories
October 2nd, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 160 pages