Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A little boy excitedly awaits the birth of a new sibling. He can’t wait to play with the baby. But when his little sister arrives he is disappointed to find that she doesn’t do much at first. But he knows that she’s going to be special – he just has wait. Sure enough, one day he discovers that she isn’t just special – she’s SUPER!
This warm and funny celebration of the special bond between a brother and sister is the perfect picture book for parents to share with expectant siblings.
September 3rd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
You Can't Scare a Princess
Guess How Much I Love You
- The Giggle Pigs
Tales from Acorn Wood: Postman Bear
A Squash and a Squeeze
- Beast Quest Special #13: Okawa the River Beast
- Beast Quest Special #586: Yakorix the Ice Bear
- Beast Quest Series 2: Trillion the Three-Headed Lion
- Dear Zoo
6copiesThe Day the Crayons Quit x 6
Dog Man #1: Dog Man
- Myth Atlas HB
6copiesLeon and the Place Between x 6
- Scholastic Classics: The Call of the Wild
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Board Book)
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Hide-and-Seek
- Goodnight Sleepy Caterpillar
- Into the Forest
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Picnic
6copiesThe Sheep-Pig x 6
Monster Max's Shark Spaghetti
6copiesFloodland x 6
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
The Impossible Crime (Mac B., Kid Spy #2)
Book of the month
- Everything Awesome About Sharks and Other Underwater Creatures!
The Bad Guys #2: Episodes 3 and 4
Horrible Science: Shocking Electricity
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day