Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- which creature lays its eggs between your toes
- how germs make dead bodies explode
- how to perform a sickening slug experiment
- what hidden horrors live inside your house
- why your chicken dinner really tastes so yummy
- which beastly booklice feed on old books like this
- what tortuous terrors lurk down your toilet
Why have boring science when you can have Horrible Science? It’s monstrously exciting!
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 208 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.