Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do you think all hot dogs are for eating? Stop: don’t eat Hal! This little sausage dog is far too cute to snack on. Hal loves to wrap himself in his trusty yellow blanket, even if the sun’s out. His friends say he looks like a hot dog with mustard. But Hal doesn’t care – he feels great! (Even if he’s a bit warm.) From the beach to the zoo, wherever Hal goes, his blanket goes too. It’s just too bad that the other dogs snigger. But when a thunderstorm strikes, Hot Dog Hal has the last laugh!
- Adorable picture book about making your own choices
- Written by Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner Peter Bently
- Tom McLaughlin is the illustrator of Captain Buckleboots
- Bouncy rhyming text which is perfect for reading aloud
February 4th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages