Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: My Cat and Other Stories
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Julia’s witty phonic stories plus lovely colour art. This is where perfect reading starts. The bestselling author of The Gruffalo is a true picture book great. Her warm and witty rhyming stories have delighted small people all over the world. Now she’s here to help you learn your phonics the fun way. Yes: there’s a real treat in store! Six delightful stories to make you smile and build your phonics skills gradually – all beautifully illustrated and full of Oxford phonics expertise.
- Six phonic stories by the author of The Gruffalo
- All in one beautifully illustrated colour storybook
- Written by the UK’s bestselling picture book author
- Phonics support from the UK’s top reading experts
210 in UK Primary September 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
Superworm (Early Reader)
Tales from Acorn Wood: Rabbit's Nap
Tales from Acorn Wood: Postman Bear
- Tiddler (Early Reader)
Let's Find Stick Man
- This Wonderful Thing
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn!
Peppa is Super with FREE Headband
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
- Usborne Very First Reading: Easy Phonics Words
3booksPlanet Omar Pack x 3
Songbirds Phonics: More Level 4 Pack x 6
- Supertato: Bubbly Troubly
- The Dinky Donkey
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
12booksHow to Train Your Dragon Pack x 12
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- The Wonky Donkey
Noughts and Crosses #1: Noughts and Crosses