Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It’s stinky. It’s smelly. It’s gooey and disgusting. Yes – if you can stomach the sick side of science, then take an icky look inside your stomach! Well, into your icky squishy innards, that is, where we’ll be dishing the dirt on your digestive system and all the other bits that are much too rude to mention here. So hold your breath and get ready to discover:
- which people used to eat their dead relatives
- how your food can painfully poison you
- the unsavoury case of Typhoid Mary’s killer ice-cream
- what mysterious minerals are found in your school dinner (honest!)
- the sickening science of spew
- why astronauts are banned from eating beans
So get inside your gruesome guts and their grisly secrets. Just be warned: it’s sick!