Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
DVD Readers CEF Level B1: Take Away My Takeaway: New Orleans (Book and DVD)
Buy this and your school gets £1.74 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Food and Cooking
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Geography > Journeys and travel
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
Take Away My Takeaway is a UK TV series in which teenage fast food addicts get a surprise trip to the country where their favourite takeaway originates. They learn all about their favourite food, before serving it up to top food critics and chefs. In Take away my takeaway: New Orleans, Jodie travels to New Orleans, USA, the home of soul food, in search of some real Southern fried chicken.
CEF Level B1 – For teenagers who have been learning English for at least three years – 1500 headwords.
Award-winning Scholastic DVD Readers are non-fiction graded readers accompanied by up to 30 minutes of DVD material. Based on popular TV factual series and documentary films, Scholastic DVD Readers present teenagers with engaging content that covers a range of curriculum content areas. The DVD clips expose students to authentic English, supported by a simplified voiceover and subtitle option.
This product has not been reviewed yet.