Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
War? Sickness? Scrapes? Whatever. These super sisters stick together, no matter what. Christmas won’t be the same this year for Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy March. Their dad is off fighting in the Civil War, and times are tough. But what’s the point in whining? The sisters always hang together and find simple ways to enjoy life. How about putting on a play in a home-made theatre? Or skating on an icy pond? Whatever hardships life throws at them, they’re determined to fight back by making an effort, staying happy and having fun!
- A timeless classic story loved by generations
- A powerful celebration of family and sisterhood
- A tale of being your best self, despite obstacles
- Vivid, moving and full of inspiring characters
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.