Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
First cave-dwellers hid their mammoth doodles in dark, damp caves. Next – you name it, they painted it – from luscious landscapes and mouldy meat to diabolical dream-sequences. Now anything can be art – building bricks, half a cow, even a bin full of rubbish! In this imaginative guide, you’ll meet rich artists, poor artists, dead artists and artists who really made an exhibition of themselves. Find out about some forgers and fraudsters who brushed with the law, palette loads of ancient artefacts, and how to create your own priceless masterpiece. PLUS are you the owner of an artistic temperament? If you want to know, get The Knowledge!
September 19th, 1997
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 7.3; Upper years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Green: Street Art (Non-fiction) Level 13
The Knowledge: Spectacular Special Effects
- Collins Read On: Spies
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
- Food and Cooking in Ancient Egypt
- The Knowledge: Groovy Movies
The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
- Collins Read On: Making It Move!
- Collins Read On: Unsolved Mysteries
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Captain Underpants: Captain Underpants: Two Wedgie-Powered Novels in One
- Horrible Science: Space, Stars and Slimy Aliens
The Knowledge: Dreadful Drama
- Animals in Groups: A Pod of Dolphins and Other Sea Mammal Groups
Middle School: How I Survived Bullies, Broccoli, and Snake Hill
Horrible Science: Frightful Flight (New Edition)
- City Safari: Pigeon
Horrible Science: Painful Poison
Kenny Wright: Superhero
- Exploring Sound: Pitch and Frequency - Why Can't I Hear That?
- Vi Spy #1: Vi Spy: Licence to Chill
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
Horrible Science: Terrible Time
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Bear Moves
Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
- Dancing the Charleston