Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
DVD Readers CEF Level A2: Take Away My Takeaway: Texas
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Food and Cooking
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions
- Geography > Journeys and travel
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
Hayley and Lauren love hamburgers but how much do they know about their favourite takeaway? TV show Take Away My Takeaway sends the girls to Texas in the USA to find out more. With the help of cattle rancher Nick Cole, they learn how to buy, feed and look after the cows on his ranch. Will the girls ever want to eat hamburgers again? And can they learn to cook the perfect Texan burger in just three days?
© DCD Media plc. All Rights Reserved.
ISBN: 9781908351739 (NTSC)
ISBN: 9781908351029 (PAL)
April 5th, 2012
- 48 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.