Big Cat Readers: Living Dinosaurs (Book Band Purple/8)
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ever wondered why the dinosaurs didn’t survive? This fascinating report explores the success story of crocodiles and lizards (focusing on monitor lizards), and looks at some of the reasons why they have survived since the time of the dinosaurs.
· Purple/Band 8 books offer developing readers literary language, with some challenging vocabulary
· Text type: A non-chronological report
· The book includes a contents page on page 1, plus a glossary and index on pages 20 and 21
· A fact chart on pages 22-23 summarises the distinguishing aspects of each of crocodiles and monitor lizards
· Curriculum links: Science – Humans and other animals
· This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery
· This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader
September 1st, 2007
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.