This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Sixteen-year-old Charlotte has never known anything other than the stultifying world of her grandfather’s vicarage. But that changes when her grandfather arranges for her to marry a man who repels her. Determined to escape, Charlotte joins her brother on a climbing trip in the Swiss Alps. Soon Charlotte is discovering a life she could hardly have guessed at. As she and her new friends become intricately bound to one another, they confront class divisions, dangerous adventure and the challenges – and secret loves – of their hidden lives.
June 7th, 2012
AR book level: 5.5; Upper years; 14.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksLoom Magic! Pack x 4
- Animal Magic #2: Dogmagic
- My Adorable: Fox
- How to Draw Dragons
- How to Draw Pirates
- Snow Like Ashes
Merry Kissmas to You
- Pawsome Vibes Dog Journal
- Epic Football Expert
- The House of Clouds
- Make Your Mark! The Art of Lettering
- Minecraft Paper Craft: Overworld Animal Mobs
- My Mini Unicorn Journal
- Gangsta Granny Strikes Again!
- The Dinosaur That Pooped... Little Library
- Where's Santa's Elf? Around the World
Friends: The Official Friends Coloring Book: The One with 100 Images to Color
- Scratch and Draw: Glow in the Dark
- The Stink Before Christmas
- Scratch and Draw: Gold and Silver