Horrible Histories Special: Wicked Words (Classic Edition)
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 11 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Readers can discover all the foul facts about WICKED WORDS, including how to be very rude … without anybody knowing, some murky Medieval jokes and what to say if someone calls you mundungus, hackum or Jabbernowl.
With a heap of extra-horrible bits, these bestselling titles are sure to be a huge hit with yet another generation of Terry Deary fans.
June 2nd, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Horrible Histories: Cut-Throat Celts (Classic Edition)
The Tudors: A Very Peculiar History
- Creating an App
- Robert Burns: A Very Peculiar History
- Scottish Women: A Very Peculiar History
- Horrible Histories: Tudors: A High-Speed History
- Get Sporty: Football
- Get Sporty: Netball
- Horrible Histories: Stormin' Normans (Classic Edition)
- Horribly Famous: Albert Einstein and his Inflatable Universe
- Oxford Illustrated Shakespeare Dictionary
Horrible Science: Evil Inventions
- Horribly Famous: Mary Queen of Scots and her Hopeless Husbands
- Great Scots: A Very Peculiar History
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Freddy Files (Updated Edition)
- Horrible Histories Special: Cruel Kings and Mean Queens (Classic Edition)
- The Knowledge: Groovy Movies
Murderous Maths: Savage Shapes
- Horribly Famous: Oliver Cromwell and his Not-So Civil War
- Horribly Famous: Horatio Nelson and his Valiant Victory
Horribly Famous: Joan of Arc and her Marching Orders
- Horribly Famous: Isaac Newton and his Falling Apple
- Big Business: Google
- Collins Read On: Spies
- Collins Read On: Making It Move!
- Men, Women and Children in Tudor Times
Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
Horrible Science: Really Rotten Experiments
Horrible Science: Terrible Time
- JennXPenn: Really Professional Internet Person