Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Take a walk on the wild side with Angry Animals. Dare you wave goodbye to civilisation and hit the trail to see:
- where you can find real man-eating dragons
- which scientist ate a poisonous snake for dinner
- who made false teeth for an elephant
If you think you can stomach the sick side of science, then come hunting for the cruellest creatures of them all! Get to grips with gruesome grizzly bears; wolf down some facts about, er, wolves … and snap up some savage shark stories – if you dare! With freaky fact files, cool quizzes and crazy cartoons, it’s a book to sink your teeth into! Science has never been so horrible!
May 4th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.