Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Princess Eliza is in a bit of a pickle. Everyone at her birthday party is waiting for her to cut the cake. But she’s late – and for a very good reason. She’s been captured by a wicked wizard! Eliza can change her shape seven times to try to escape. But whatever animal she picks – black cat, red fox or yellow chick – the wizard always finds her! Will she ever outsmart him and make it back to her party? Find out in this magical rhyme!
- By the all-star creators of What the Ladybird Heard
- A gloriously quirky story told in rhythmic rhymes
- Beautifully bright and witty artwork by Lydia Monks
- Julia Donaldson is the UK’s top picture book author