50 Easter Things to Make and Do
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
2 reviews (Add a review)
Fifty inspired ideas for Easter projects to create, in a sturdy spiral-bound hardback. Decorate eggs, make pop-up chicks or bake a yummy cake! Or why not wear a bright Easter crown, or hang a garland from the ceiling? Each activity idea in this sturdy little book comes with illustrated step-by-step instructions, and a colour photo of the finished project on the reverse.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read with Oxford: Stages 2-3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: My Phonics Kit
Big Little Hearts: When Can I Go Back to School?
- Mindful Monsters: Roar Your Worries Away
- Peppa Pig: Peppa’s Easter Egg Hunt
Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?
The Highway Rat Activity Book
Percy the Park Keeper: One Springy Day
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Easter Egg Hunt
2booksBig Words for Little People Pair
- Read with Biff, Chip and Kipper: Phonics Starter Pack
Tom Gates #18: Ten Tremendous Tales
- LEGO® DC Universe: Super Heroes Phonics Box
- Cotton Bag
20booksFarmyard Tales Pack x 20
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
7booksJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack x 7